How to fix iPhone 6 error 53 easily
Error 53 in iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus usually occure due problems with the thouch ID sensor etc, if you restore any iphone 6/6 plus with a faulty touch ID / Home button, it will result in this “An unknown error accured (53)” error message.
This problem can also be caused if your iphone is repaired by someone who is not authorised by Apple to do the repairs ,like your local phone repair shop or yourself. 🙂
Here is a solution that is reported to be working in resolving this error 53 issue in iphone 6 / 6+.
So what you have to do is basically disconnect the touch ID connector and restore the the phone using itunes without it.
1. Remove LCD from your phone. You can find a lot of video around that will teach you how to do this.
2. Remove the touch ID connector.
3. Restore the iphone using itunes as usual.
4. Wait 5-10 minutes after itunes say that the restore was successful.
4. Put everything back and enjoy.
Let us know in the comments if this helped you get rid of the error 53.